Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: August 22, 2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Willow14 and the future home of Trader Joe’s gets another layer.
- Photo 2: Observer Highway project way behind schedule.
- Photo 3: Hudson Street uptown still closed, but paved.
- Photo 4: Bayonne Community Bank plugging away at their exterior upgrade.
- Photo 5: Athleta Yoga Pants store investing tons of money on Washington Street.
- Photo 6: Sorellina’s taking their sweet time at the old Helmers’ spot.
How many of you will venture outside your comfort-zone today?
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!