Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – August 16, 2015
Below are a few posts that appeared on Hoboken411 during the week ending Sunday, August 16, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Public Pensions – How long will they really last?
- The Sharing Economy – You may think it’s neat – but someone else is getting rich, not you!
- Free Market Schools? – Wouldn’t “education” be better off if left to private industry?
- Hillary for President (signs) – Sometimes it feels like we’re living in some kind of demented world.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Green Pear Cafe – Quaint new cafe opens up downtown.
- Social Media Feed – Hobokenite wants to create an “app” to condense your communication headaches.
- Complete Nutrition & Wellness – Even with free health info online – people still seem to need nutritionists.
- Photo Data Breaches – Most online photo printing options shut down by hackers.
- Park + Garden – High-tech “LEED” building completed uptown.
- Complete Nutrition & Wellness – Pretty comprehensive place despite Google.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Movies ain’t what they used to be!