Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – August 9, 2015
Below are a few posts that appeared on Hoboken411 during the week ending Sunday, August 9, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Poop – You really think flood pumps will help?
- Hypocrisy – You enable them to get away with parking illegally while robbing everyone.
- Farmers Market Week – We’re still recovering from the healthy onslaught of veggies!
- All take and no give – Does the city even try to help residents?
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Trader Joe’s – It’s now just a matter of when they’re opening – not if.
- Complete Nutrition & Wellness – Pretty comprehensive place despite Google.
- Drizly – An app for getting booze. Getting close to the end, aren’t we?
- Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza – Not “officially” coming to Hoboken (yet.)
- Local Butchers – Are their days numbered?
- App Overload – Do you see what we see?
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Movies ain’t what they used to be!