Hoboken Week in Review – July 26th
Hoboken Week in Review – July 26, 2015
Below are a some posts that crossed Hoboken411’s desk during the week ending Sunday, July 26, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Yelp Bully – Hoboken businesses should bid farewell to Yelp!
- Goodbye Mr. Tree – Trees stolen from Mother Earth right here in Hoboken.
- Parking Hypocrisy – Happens daily, people are too complacent to do anything.
- Pretty – City seems to like graffiti all over the place.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- St. Ann’s Festival – Last chance today.
- The Fig Tree – Seems to have priced itself out of business.
- Hansel ‘n Griddle – Coming soon downtown.
- The Bar Method – Another workout option available.
- MackeyBlue – Closing shop after the summer.
- 4th Street Pilates – Hoboken will either be really in shape – or completely broke.
- Verdel Real Estate – One more Realtor added to the list.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – More cartoons!