2015 Hoboken St. Ann’s Italian Festival
105th St. Ann’s Feast begins on July 22, 2015 in Hoboken
It’s that time of year again! This Wednesday, July 22nd marks the first of five days of Italian Festival fun on the west side of Hoboken (7th & Jefferson Streets).
Games, rides, food (like Zeppole’s), raffles, music and the very popular beer tent and “scented” Port-o-Johns.
Standard array of entertainment, food, and other things worthy of killing a few hours at the festival.
See below for schedule of performers.
2015 Hoboken St. Ann’s Italian Festival Lineup
(Note that all performers are expected to start around 8:15pm each day. Also note that the “procession” takes place all over the streets of Hoboken after the 11am mass on July 26th. It ties traffic up all over the place.)
- Wednesday, July 22, 2015 (6pm to 11pm) – The Bronx Wanderers
- Thursday, July 23, 2015 (6pm to 11pm) – Jeremy Beck & The Heavy Duty Horns
- Friday, July 24, 2015 (6pm to 11pm) – “Latino Night”
- Saturday, July 25, 2015 (1pm to 11pm) – Patrick Agresta & All Star Band
- Sunday, July 26, 2015 (1pm to 11pm) – “Italian Night” featuring Frank Tenaglia, Tenor