Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: July 11, 2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: The next tenant at the old Legal Beans spot will have never heard of the internet.
- Photo 2: Building that housed Vera’s Florist was leveled.
- Photo 3: Curb bump-outs tickle me pink.
- Photo 4: Northern Soul a little more noticeable now!
- Photos 5-8: The roadwork on Observer slowly plugs along.
- Photos 9-10: The new condo at Willow and Newark progresses, but the siding on the west side looks to be cheap and floppy.
How many weeks till Labor Day?
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!