Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – July 12, 2015
Below are a some posts that crossed Hoboken411’s desk during the week ending Sunday, July 12, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Ho Hum, Long Weekends! – You don’t have to “celebrate” a gift long weekend any longer!
- Waterfront Police – Cops make sure a few dozen people behave along the waterfront.
- Street paint overload – How many markings can one individual handle? The city thinks many.
- Gay Flags – Some Hoboken residents miffed about rainbow flag near U.S. Flag near city hall.
- Pedestrian Safety – Can you walk from Point A to Point B without “gubbmint help?”
- Pee in your pants – Public Bathrooms at local waterfront parks – CLOSED!
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Clifton Savings Bank – Coming to Hoboken, and donating to Charter School, which pisses “mayor” don dimmer off greatly!
- Lazy or Picky? – Ironic that people who order delivery call the drivers lazy.
- Gross! – How did the city allow the waterfront to become a landfill?
- Chick beggars – “Cute” distressed ladies ask for money, and some “guys” get offended instead of taking them home for some action!
- Busted! – Even if you’re innocent – you will end up in the slammer!
- Long Weekends – Imagine a life where the whole year is a long weekend?