Hoboken Week in Review
Hoboken Week in Review – June 28, 2015
Below are a some posts that crossed Hoboken411’s desk during the week ending Sunday, June 28, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Parking Warnings? – Why do some cars get 3-day grace periods, while others get ticketed & booted?
- Hoboken Moon Surface – Some roads are so bad, people easily “face-plant” just walking home.
- Vice Jersey – You think seedy gambling joints in North Jersey will help or hurt?
- Vehicular Control – Soon every square inch in Hoboken will be regulated by rules and regualtions.
- Hoboken Police Blotter – Can you tell if it really happened?
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Sunglass Oasis – A new sunglass store with a huge selection and great prices.
- Basketball – Want to feel like a “pro?” Join an adult league with referees, standings and stats.
- Phone addiction – Shouldn’t dog walkers being paying attention to your pets, instead of their phones?
- Buddha Press Juice Revolution – Newest “healthy” place touts their offerings.
- Slider Street – Mini-hamburger place mysteriously just stops operating.
- Pilsener Haus Music – A whole summer lineup of entertainment uptown.
- Green Villain – Once taboo “art” becomes a trendy thing to tweet about (over in Jersey City).
- Bow Tie Cinemas – There is a world of unseen productions out there. Use your search abilities!