Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: June 27, 2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Three A’s closing forever TODAY. Big party. Neighborhood forever changed.
- Photo 2: Weeks of work on Observer Highway – all they accomplished was busting some curbs down. Yawn.
- Photo 3: Crumbs Bake Shop must be doing great that they can be closed three days a week (M, Tu, W).
- Photo 4: Ultimate Smoke & Vapor got their fancy facade up. Must have good profit margins on those futuristic chemical inhalation devices.
- Photos 5&6: A mini “before and after” showing the former Dave’s Auto Repair (NAPA) exactly four months ago. Not much progress. I guess they have some complicated shit inside.
Save up your energy for the big 4th next weekend!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!