Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo leftovers of the week: June 13, 2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery above:
- Photo 1: Another cookie cutter condo (Fields) coming uptown!
- Photo 2: Crisis over. Bambi Baby re-opens.
- Photo 3: Will Sunglass Oasis survive considering you’d pay 50% less online?
- Photo 4: Just as the low-carb revolution gains momentum, Flatbread Grill coming to Washington.
- Photo 5: Charrito’s did a fine job improvising their sign during construction.
- Photo 6: Another crotch-maintenance place Uni K Wax Center slowly comes along.
What will you do differently this weekend? Or for the first time?
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!