Hoboken Photo Leftovers: June 6, 2015
Hoboken photo remains of the week: 6/6/2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery above:
- Photo 1: Sucks Hudson Street uptown between 14th & 15th will be closed for many months!
- Photo 2: W. Kodak Jewelers announces their future presence at Maxwell Place.
- Photo 3: It’s nearly impossible now to take a picture of “society” without at least one person at all times “looking down” at their phone.
- Photo 4: You Lucky Dog at 10th & Washington in a perpetual state of being for rent.
- Photo 5: Love seeing “old fashioned” hot dog stands. How long before someone decides they should be “banned” for some stupid reason?
- Photo 6: Oh, and part of the reason Hudson St. is closed – is because of the Toll Bros. construction project. How long before that’s completed?
What a break from the shoddy weather week we had!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!