Hoboken Photo Leftovers
Hoboken photo remains of the week: 5/28/2016
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: The last remnants of Northern Soul removed (kegs!)
- Photo 2: Prime on Bloom opens uptown, breathing life into that intersection.
- Photo 3: Yep, some paving was finally accomplished….
- Photo 4: … but did you see this? They paved AROUND a bike rack, instead of removing it and re-installing it. Talk about lazy!
- Photos 5-6: 1400 Hudson successfully completes it’s “blockage of views” for 100’s of residents.
- Photos 7-9: Not a day goes by where you DON’T get caught in the labyrinth of closed roads in Hoboken.
- Photo 10: Lastly, that “Irish Festival” was a dud as predicted. With just dozens of people attending. Way to fuck up Irish traditions in Hoboken, don Zimmer!
Unofficial start of summer. Hoppin’ or chillin’?
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!