Hoboken Photo Leftovers for May 23, 2015
Hoboken photo remains of the week: May 23, 2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Nice that work is progressing at D’s Soulfull Cafe after the devastating fire.
- Photo 2: Lots of people excited La Isla is coming uptown. “Early Summer 2015.”
- Photo 3: Finally the facade at Right Angle and Eye Site repaired. Took long enough (since Hurricane Sandy).
- Photos 4-7: Boy, I suspect the Willow14 project uptown will lend a hand at congesting traffic in a few years.
- Photo 8: Not a single day goes by without some kind of traffic disrupting road or construction project.
Be careful with your BBQ’s this weekend!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!