Hoboken Week in Review: 5/24/2015
Hoboken Week in Review – May 24, 2015
Below are a some posts that crossed Hoboken411’s desk during the “holiday” week ending Sunday, May 24, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- PATH cuts – 5 less trains a day, and people are “outraged.”
- Police State – An old geezer had a few antique guns – and military presence ensues.
- Bleeding money – City takes – city spends – nothing new.
- Flood Zone – Rental properties are tricky in deep water.
- HPU Hypocrisy – Only a small slice of the population sees the hypocrisy. Attention spans of goldfish.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Redfin Realty – Looking to undercut everyone in the Real Estate business.
- UBER – Opens a physical office to help people with virtual problems. Makes sense.
- K9 Nanni – Who walks your dogs? How much are you spending?
- Oscar’s Groceries – Small business is hard when you compete with those who can leverage volume.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Not much good in theaters these days…