Hoboken Photo Leftovers for May 16th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: May 16, 2015
Wow, Memorial Day weekend is creeping up fast this year!
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Hmm. Those pesky “lines in the sky” again…
- Photo 2: Who just loses a jacket on the sidewalk?
- Photo 3: Cruise ships pass by Hoboken all the time. Who enjoys excursions like those? You’re essentially trapped!
- Photo 4: Parking lunacy. Entire blocks with no parking signs, yet no work being done to justify!
- Photo 5: Marina Deli at 6th & Park seems to be hanging on (for the moment). History shows stuff doesn’t last long in this spot.
- Photo 6: They should cut back street cleaning to once a month for side streets. Quality of life would go up.
Use the weekend to “rest up” before the big holiday!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!