Hoboken Week in Review: 5/10/2015
Hoboken Week in Review – May 10, 2015
Below are a some posts that crossed Hoboken411’s desk during the week ending Sunday, May 10, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Hoboken Jumper – Was nothing more than a petty criminal who was stubborn with the po-po.
- Explosive Vandalism – It’s getting real when mischievous vandals start blowing shit up.
- Crosswalk Hazards – City allows crosswalks to become completely blocked!
- Package Concierge – Would robotic box storage eliminate shipment theft in Hoboken?
- Council – After a three week break, the political in-fighting continues.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- The Ainsworth – Looks quite nice inside – and they may have the best burgers in Hoboken.
- Little City Books – An “Indie” bookstore tries their luck competing with the online giants.
- Salon Gatto – Another new salon opens (expensive).
- Yes I do – Says “yes I did” and is now for sale.
- Hotel Victor – Is also for sale after three short years.
- Hudson Pizza – Appears to be doomed (people didn’t like the pizza).
- R. William Maggs Designs – Crafts themselves a ticket out of Hoboken.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Bring back classic movies please!