Hoboken Photo Leftovers for May 2nd
Hoboken photo remains of the week: May 2, 2015
Anyone who “bitched” about the winter and stays inside this weekend needs a “talking to.”
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1-4: I swear, less than half the people actually see the spring blossoms. Epidemic, I tell you!
- Photo 5: Big yoga pants chain Athleta moving into 316 Washington as we suspected.
- Photo 6: Nice weather for tomorrow’s Arts & Music Festival. The signs however, will linger on for weeks.
- Photos 7-8: The road work continues to plague the city – but includes massive “machinery” you can amaze your kids with.
- Photo 9: Stevens Institute held their “Project Expo” all over campus last week. Oddly, engineering students needed balloons and signs to find their way around.
What will you discover (outside your digital “network”) this weekend?
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!