Hoboken Photo Leftovers for April 25th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: April 25, 2015
Mother Nature rewarded us with good weather again this weekend. Don’t let it go to waste!
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1-6: In case you missed the Blue Eyes Cafe update – here are some more pics from the big feeding frenzy last weekend.
- Photo 7: Spring blossoms don’t last very long. Spend some time actually looking at them, smelling them, enjoying them – rather than sending updates to your friends.
- Photos 8-9: The road work plague continues. Some businesses already received a standing eight-count.
- Photo 10: City Bistro uptown getting a new look for the spring.
- Photo 11: The “for rent” sign came down at the former Helmers’ location. Will the next proprietor hit a home run?
Have a great weekend!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!