Hoboken Week in Review: 4/12/2015
Hoboken Week in Review – April 12, 2015
Here’s a few noteworthy Hoboken411.com stories from the week ending Sunday, April 12, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Gun Action in Hoboken! – One guy gets shot for nothing on 8th Street – and a “gun standoff” downtown on Willow Ave. Wassup with peeps today?
- WTF with our parks? – City dropping the ball on bare-minimum shit these days. Oh, business as usual.
- Shambles – Such as bike racks…
- Rocky Roads – City brags about “pothole killers,” but never drives around town.
- Stop Sexual Violence – Groups of people think they can “stop” violence by chanting.
- THEFT – City steals from everyone in the name of “safety.” Yeah, right.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Invented in Hoboken! – Hide & Go kiddie potty trainer – and Cornys puffed corn snacks!
- 411 turns nine – Time flies.
- Renaissance Realtors – Moves to Jersey City.
- Sunglass Oasis – Taking the Realtor’s spot.
- You Lucky Dog – Moving “off the avenue…”
- Mario’s Tavern – The dive bars will soon be extinct in Hoboken.
- Flag Pole Daredevil – Who climbs these things anymore?
- Bow Tie Cinemas – See show times and trailers for stuff being peddled as “entertainment” these days.