Hoboken Photo Leftovers for April 11th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: April 11, 2015
We’re nine years old today – and been online longer than Fakebook!
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: People been clamoring for Buddha Press to open.
- Photo 2: Sheesh. GNC has one of the lamest facades in town.
- Photo 3: Ongoing work at the old Village Pourhouse which is set to become Little Town Social.
- Photos 4-6: Every business near the “road work” has said it has hurt revenue.
- Photo 7: Uni K Wax Center also busy at work trying to open up their crotch management salon.
- Photo 8: Stuff happening at the former Jewelry by Peter spot as well. Will this next business have a chance?
- Photo 9: And in “thrilling” news – the midtown Liberty Realty spot re-opened. I did NOT wet my pants because of it.
Gorgeous weekend, go exploring!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!