walkTHIShouse hopes to change Real Estate listings
Have you heard about walkTHIShouse yet?
walkTHIShouse is a technology product from Hoboken resident Roman Malantchouk that literally let’s you “walk this house!”
What does that mean? 3D walk-throughs of the interior of apartments or homes. Consider it “Google Street View” for homes! See the video (at the bottom) to give you a better idea and read on more below.
Give potential home buyers more to see with walkTHIShouse
Sure photo-galleries are the “standard” with Real Estate listing these days, but who wouldn’t want to get a better “feel” by being able to walk through the house and look around?
And as far as cost, it’s not expensive by any means. Prices range from around $300 for a 2 bedroom apartment, to only $750 for a four-story brownstone. Discounted prices are available to Realtors who enlist his service on a regular basis.
It’s not just for homes for sale either. He’s done work for various art galleries, common areas for buildings like Maxwell Place, and anything else you can think of!
The benefits go beyond the “cool factor” as well:
- The listing have become much more powerful with having an immersive 3-D model and clean architectural floor plans. It really gives people a feel for the space.
- Realtors are able to show a property to more people who are not able to physically visit it.
- Works especially well with beach houses.
- Realtors are able to reduce the amount of time they spend on showings and reach more potential buyers.
- Realtors who have used an interactive model have seen increase in physical showings.
- A 3-D model has been very useful for when a potential buyer wants to walk through the property on his own time after already visiting an open house.