Hoboken Week in Review: 3/1/2015
Hoboken Week in Review – March 1, 2015
Here’s a few noteworthy Hoboken411.com stories from the week ending Sunday, March 1, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Empty Streets – Parking spots cleared. No work done. Has to be a better way.
- Who got gas? – Formerly toxic site now clean. But can you be sure?
- BRRRR! – Hudson wasn’t always this icy!
- Constant Contact – We never needed to be so continually in touch with everyone, all the time.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Jar Goods – Hoboken has a new tomato sauce to tout.
- 918 Willow – Fundraiser for fire victims.
- Dave Hopla – Best basketball shooter comes to town to share his skills.
- Arroyo Liquors – Closed, but you can take it over for a few hundred grand!
- Hoboken Women’s Wellness – Having a baby takes it’s toll on a lady’s body.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – See show times and trailers (or read a book?).