Hoboken Photo Leftovers for February 21st
Hoboken photo remains of the week: February 21, 2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Another gorgeous shot of any icy Hudson River with NYC as a back drop. Why? Because it is rare, that’s why.
- Photo 2: Progress over at Willow14 uptown. Would I park underground in Hoboken? Nope.
- Photo 3: Know any out-of-work hair stylists? Bangz Salon is hiring.
- Photo 4: Maybe those pothole killers aren’t so bad after all. But they basically replace “thumps” with “humps.”
- Photo 5: PSE&G in the process of “elevating” power substations. That, until some other problem knocks out power in Hoboken.
- Photo 6: Single digits will only get you laid if you have heat, and she does not. Haha!
About a month left of winter!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!