Hoboken Week in Review: 2/1/2015
Hoboken Week in Review – February 1, 2015
Felt like a short week, no? Here’s a few noteworthy stories from Hoboken411.com to share from the week ending Sunday, February 1, 2015:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Snow Bust – State of NJ shuts down for some snow flurries.
- Top 5 – Handy list of things NOT to do during a snow storm.
- Shoddy Parks – Something always breaking in Hoboken.
- Sidewalk Manners – It’s over. Most now think the world revolves around them.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Sinatra would have been old – 100 years old in fact.
- St. Patrick’s What? – Businesses try to cash in on drunken antics.
- Smoke ’em if you can – Cigar shop “rounding third…”
- Unkempt – Barber shop goes away…
- Bow Tie Cinemas – See show times (if you have the money).