Hoboken Photo Leftovers for January 24th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: January 24, 2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Always some kind of “work” going on in town, like this pile of bricks at Pier A Park.
- Photo 2: The corporation known as the “state” of NJ is really milking the Lottery Cow. Frickin’ Rite Aid?
- Photo 3: Gobs of construction + outdated infrastructure = The next Mayor’s problem.
- Photo 4: Club Barks coming along. Dogs are expensive in a city.
- Photos 5: The apartment next to the Mercury Lot also shaping up. Wonder where the doctor’s office will go?
- Photos 6: Old school bars like Stinky’s a thing of the past in Hoboken. You need to be “upscale” to survive these days.
Can you smell snow in the air?
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!