Hoboken Photo Leftovers for January 10th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: January 10, 2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Looks like Helmers’ – but it’s not (anymore). Long time bar /restaurant dismantling as we speak.
- Photo 2: More brain-rattling potholes thanks to PSE&G.
- Photo 3: Name change alert! 1415 Park Place uptown is now Park and Garden Hoboken. Besides the obvious street names, (Park) for the high-tech robotic garage and (Garden) for the green design and rooftop pool!
- Photo 4: Like leaping lemmings, piles of dead Christmas trees outside Maxwell Place.
- Photo 5: Want to know who does the dirty work when cutting up our streets? None other than J.P. Hogan Coring & Sawing Corp!
- Photo 6: Italian Fashion on hold until February 2nd, as Viola Vita is traveling Italy to make you look better.
Will we ever get a big snow storm this winter?
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!