Hoboken Photo Leftovers for January 3rd
Hoboken photo remains of the week: January 3, 2015
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: I kinda miss the boats over at the Pier 13 Marina uptown – but something refreshing about a nice un-cluttered space.
- Photo 2: Typical scene – visitors fuddling with ridiculous robotic parking meters.
- Photo 3: The Toll Brothers construction site uptown is messy for now. Not long before the space fills in nicely.
- Photo 4: Stock up for 2015 with 50% off Christmas decorations at Cornerstone Pets (good till tomorrow only!)
- Photo 5: The cheap gas station outside Hoboken is 30 cents less a gallon than the station next to it!
Still recovering from NYE? Working on resolutions?
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!