Hoboken Photo Leftovers for December 13th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: December 13, 2014
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1-2: Don’t wear your white pant-suit uptown! The muddy waters left behind by the bangin’ Toll Brothers project will cause your dry cleaning bills to skyrocket!
- Photo 3: Show Nail & Spa opened up. Have to say, looks very nice inside – like it belongs at Short Hills Mall or something!
- Photo 4: Joy to the world. Riverside Medical Group is open, complete with pediatric care.
- Photo 5: Nice to see Stevens Institute do something proactive (unlike the city) by cutting branches away from power lines.
- Photos 6-7: Shit, so many streets closed by PSE&G last week. Some frustrated drivers got caught in an endless loop until the figured out how to escape!
- Photo 8: Cheap gas near Hoboken now under $2.50 a gallon.
- Photos 9-12: More 2014 Christmas Decorations from Baja, Hudson Tavern, 1 Republik and the family at 12th & Hudson. But it sucks some people use those obnoxious “Made in China” blow up contraptions. So, SO cheesy!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!