Hoboken Photo Leftovers for December 6th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: December 6, 2014
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Any of you remember the famous Stars Wars Arcade Game from 1983 where you flew on the Death Star? Park and Garden Hoboken uptown reminded me exactly of it!
- Photo 2: FYI the “pounding” of the pillars uptown at 15th & Washington for the new Toll Brothers project is a mental experiment. Has to be!
- Photo 3: That People Clothing Store that “pretended doom” for like “forever,” finally became doomed officially.
- Photo 4: The doomed happy-ending massage parlor turned into a “let’s be giddy about christmas gifts” window display to try and pursuade Hoboken shoppers into releasing whatever monetary units they had in their wallets.
- Photo 5: Hmm. Big Fun Toys at 6th & Wash ALSO changed their exterior markings to RED. What gives? So many businesses did that this year. Was red the “color of the year” at some convention?
- Photo 6: And lastly, the obligatory PSE&G blockage entry of the week (4th & Grand).
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!