Hoboken Week in Review: 11/30/2014
Hoboken Week in Review – November 30, 2014
After a relatively slow “Thanksgiving” news period, we still have a few noteworthy stories from Hoboken411.com to share from the week ending Sunday, November 30, 2014:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Whoa! Snow! – (psss – guys, it’s just “weather!”)
- Major Hype! – The highway “big guys” called our normal seasonal weather “MAJOR” – Maybe we need to “COMPLY!”
- Small Business Saturday – Sponsored by one of the biggest high-percentage banks on planet earth. Does that make you shake your head yet?
- Black Friday BS – How many of you bought into “the hype?”
- Happy Thanksgiving Weekend – From your open-minded loving crew at Hoboken411!
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Facebook Robs – How do you convince a billion people there’s a better way?
- Neighborhood Pride – Miracle! It still exists!
- Cork Salts – Gourmet Artisan Salts – now in Hoboken!
- Kodak A-OK! – Hoboken Jeweler sets up FLAGSHIP store at one of the highest end condo spots!
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Shoddy movies this low-income weekend. Read a book. Or even a tourism pamphlet would be better….