Hoboken Week in Review: 11/9/2014
Hoboken Week in Review – November 9, 2014
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts on Hoboken411.com for the week ending Sunday, November 9, 2014:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Big Belly Solar Fail – Not only do those unnecessary contraption overflow – they also fall apart! Refund, please!
- Carmine Carpino – An old geezer tries to nick a car to survive. A “real” criminal, or just a victim of society?
- Horse Shit – Not a problem (because it was “for the kids.”) Dog poop? $100 fines for you!
- Useless BOE – Hoboken can do without more ways to divide a community.
- HPU Hypocrisy – Those laws are purely to take your money.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Hoboken Artists Studio Tour – TODAY! Get out and explore!
- Clarke’s – Another name for Four L’s (but a bit more costly).
- Verde Vita – Gone. 2014-2014.
- NEW! – Hudson Table cooking school – and The Inner Athlete fitness for kids.
- COMING SOON – The Joint Chiropractic (chain) – House of ‘Que (BBQ) – Show Nail (manicures).
- Hoboken Farmers’ Markets: Only two left! Thursdays Uptown and Saturdays Uptown. (weather permitting)
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Interstellar – fantasizing what the end of humanity on earth would be like.