Hoboken Photo Leftovers for November 8th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: November 8, 2014
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Fall brings us nice colors – then is gone before you know it. Here’s a scene at Pier A Park. Check it out before it’s too late!
- Photo 2: Pathetic. All those Board of Ed candidates.. Any of whom got no more than 4% of the population “voting” for them.
- Photo 3: Rare. Work actually happening at the old Sinatra Cafe. Supposedly turning into an Italian eatery (owned by people who run a place called Queen Margherita). Just in time for winter!
- Photo 4: PSE&G has torn up the roads so badly the past few months. All-time worst road conditions in Hoboken. All-time worst!
- Photo 5: The downtown waterfront “Hoboken Skyline” is complete… As in.. “The collection of cookie-cutter buildings is complete!”
- Photo 6: Manufacturing an “image” uncovered: You may be seeing a “commercial” for that nutty “Clubhouse barber” one day soon. They had a metrosexual on a bicycle as a “prop” for the video shoot. FAKE. We never see people riding their bikes to and from the barber. Such phony baloney. Goes to show you what demographic they’re going after.
Getting brisk. Maybe time for a nice new down jacket?
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!