Hoboken Photo Leftovers for November 1st
Hoboken photo remains of the week: November 1, 2014
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Hudson County seen doing a great job cleaning up Columbus Park. Maybe they can work on all the other city parks too?
- Photo 2: Cork Wine enhanced their signage – which isn’t easy to do with the all the regulations everywhere these days.
- Photos 3-6: The last of the Halloween decorations for 2014. We spotted a don Zimmer replica, funny enough. Can you spot which one?
- Photo 7: Oktoberfest is long over, doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy an authentic German Beer, like at Helmers’!
- Photo 8: You can throw a dart at a map of Hoboken, and some PSE&G repair won’t be more than two blocks away from where it lands.
Brisk weekend ahead, plan accordingly!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!