Hoboken Week in Review: 11/2/2014
Hoboken Week in Review – November 2, 2014
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts on Hoboken411.com for the week ending Sunday, November 2, 2014:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Public health ignored? – City cuts corners with trash pickup – let the skunk spraying commence!
- Solar can robbery – 10 grand for fake solar trash compactors?
- Guaranteed parking? – Can you trick the system for an unoccupied parking spot?
- St. Ann’s Crash – Whether it’s smart phones or ignoramuses behind the wheel – Hoboken has some bad drivers!
- Zoning board of dopes – Church condo nets a sidewalk barely two toddlers can walk through.
- HPU Hypocrisy – Have you been robbed this week?
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- McLoone’s Pier House – Uptown Hoboken restaurants rising in the ranks!
- Lo Fatt Chow – Sum Tin Wong with the wording there…
- EatMetal – Hoboken home to a quality metal smith! (hint: Xmas is coming!)
- Hoboken Flashback – Remember what some places used to look like?
- Exiting Hoboken – Bad enough already – imagine with 1000’s more cars? Yikes!
- Hoboken Farmers’ Markets: Only two left! Thursdays Uptown and Saturdays Uptown. (weather permitting)
- Bow Tie Cinemas – A black “comedy” involving a sick premise this weekend.