Hoboken Week in Review: 10/5/2014
Hoboken Week in Review – October 5, 2014
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts on Hoboken411.com for the week ending Sunday, October 5, 2014:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Great Hoboken Downtown – As businesses close and the homeless population grows, Hoboken gets “voted best.” Must have been by blind people…
- Smart phones allow graffiti vandalism – I guess no one cares because they’re too busy looking down!
- Stop news – Just entertainment and control!
- Reverse Parking – A virus worse than ebola!
- HPU Hypocrisy – You enable them!
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Hoboken Paint & Hardware – Another quality business bites the dust.
- Hoboken Comedy Festival – Today’s the last chance you have to laugh.
- Mile Square Theatre – Moving to a spiffy new spot in town.
- Hoboken Farmers’ Markets: Season now “rounding third…” Tuesdays downtown – Thursdays Uptown and Saturdays Uptown. (weather permitting)
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Ben Affleck sucks, but the movie looks interesting nonetheless.