Hoboken Photo Leftovers for September 20th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: September 20, 2014
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Say what you want about the new Tally-Ho Saloon, but it’s pretty much a good old-fashioned regular bar. Not too many of those left in town these days.
- Photos 2-3: Wow, our waterfront is shoddy. Workers from “Aqua-Mist Irrigation” were ripping Pier A Park up to make repairs. Guess we didn’t negotiate a warranty?
- Photos 4-5: For the pooches. Did you know that Rita’s Ice gives out free “pup cups” so our four-legged friends can have a taste of frozen custard?
- Photo 6: Nice sign Kure Pilates has, right? I guess they can afford it with the near mortgage payment membership fees.
- Photo 7: “Love the smell of crosswalk paint burning through property taxpayer dollars in the morning.” Remember, the more “amenities,” the more they pickpocket YOU.
- Photos 8-9: Last but not least, Smokin’ Barrel has their signage up. And the plethora of big-screen TV’s are all working. Hey, it’s your time I guess.
A gorgeous weekend in store. Don’t squander it away glued to the idiot box!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!