Hoboken Week in Review: 9/21/2014
Hoboken Week in Review – September 21, 2014
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts on Hoboken411.com for the week ending Sunday, September 21, 2014:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Genius! (Not) – The “mayor” proclaims Hoboken has a parking problem. No shit, Sherlock!
- Socialized Transport – You want the FLU or Bed Bugs? Ride the community shuttle free!
- Dog Park Fix – Someone at city hall figured out how to get things done. On your own!
- HPU Hypocrisy – Day in and day out theft.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Louise & Jerry’s – Upgraded nicely.
- Honeygrow – Farm fresh food served up by minimum wage workers.
- Two Heathers – Ladies boutique coming this fall.
- R. William Maggs – Fancy decorating and flowers.
- Prime Cycle – Now open!
- Hoboken Farmers’ Markets: “Farm to Fridge” Tuesdays downtown – Thursdays Uptown and Saturdays Uptown. (weather permitting)
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Liam Neeson in another typical role. He must be bored acting the same way in perpetuity.