Cross Town bus
Description – Bus operated by Hoboken city for the public running across Hoboken.
Website – www.hobokennj.org
This USED to be the schedule and route, but several people have mentioned it’s either outdated or they don’t follow it anymore.
South Crosstown Bus Route
The crosstown bus runs every half hour, on the hour, between the hours of 7:00am and 7:00pm.
- corner of Newark Street & Washington Street (starting point)
- west on Newark Street to Bloomfield Street
- north on Bloomfield Street to 4th Street
- west on 4th Street to Harrison Street
- south on Harrison Street to First Street
- east on First Street to Jackson Street
- north on Jackson Street to 5th Street
- east on 5th Street to Adams Street
- north on Adams Street to 7th Street
- east on 7th Street to Hudson Street
- south on Hudson Street to Hudson Place
- east on Hudson Place to PATH STATION (River Street)
- north on River Street to Newark Street
- west on Newark Street to corner of Washington Street
North Crosstown Bus Route
The crosstown bus runs every half hour, on the hour, between the hours of 7:00am and 9:00pm. The fare is 50 cents (25 cents for senior citizens and children under 12).
- shipyard on 14th Street (starting point)
- pickups at McFeely Drive, Shipyard Lane, etc.
- west to Hudson Street
- north on Hudson to 13th Street
- west on 13th Street to Grand Street
- south on Grand Street to 11th Street
- west on 11th Street to Jefferson Street
- south on Jefferson Street to 9th Street
- east on 9th Street to Hudson Street
- south on Hudson Street to the PATH station, ferry ports, and bus stations
Note: Starting at 10:00 am this bus will stop at the Hoboken ShopRite ever ½ hour.
- Starts at the PATH Station
- Proceeds down Newark Street to Clinton Street.
- North on Clinton Street to 13th Street
- Then follows the same route as the morning run ending at the Shipyard.