Hoboken Photo Leftovers for September 13th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: September 13, 2014
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: No idea where to watch the Mayweather fight tonight? Village Pourhouse downtown is a great option.
- Photo 2: Bludgeoned! PSE&G continues ripping our already decimated streets to shreds with “gas line” work.
- Photo 3: 1st & Adams gets a minor upgrade with a residential building taking shape. Looks like shoddy construction to us.
- Photo 4: Craving fresh seafood? You’ll have to wait a little longer. Stingray Lounge uptown still a couple weeks out.
- Photo 5: El-cheapo ladies clothing store “People” has been playing with people with their “going out of business” sale for a while. At least the sign is down now.
- Photo 6: Park and Garden Hoboken continues it’s evolution into a living, breathing building. For now at least, it kind of “matches” the BP gas station…
Don’t let a little rain spoil your plans! Get out there and explore!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!