Hoboken Week in Review: 8/10/2014
Hoboken Week in Review – August 10, 2014
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, August 10, 2014:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- You can’t cure dumb – Standard street signs are not enough for Hoboken drivers.
- Safety Nanny? – Contraptions to “ensure” safety implemented at uptown pier… yikes!
- Farmers App – We’re torn on apps for farmers. We kind of liked the “farm stands” the way they were.
- Hoboken Icon – A familiar Hoboken mailman retires. Sad, but wish him luck!
- HPU FU – At what point do YOU get fed up?
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Charity Case – Have you ever thought about what charity causes really do?
- Amish Markets – You are absolutely missing out if you don’t know about these.
- 6th Borough Market – A hidden gem in Jersey City TODAY!
- List It Realty – Another “boutique” Real Estate agent pops up in Hoboken. Sign of the times?
- The Continental – A “high end” condo in a “not so high end” neighborhood. Got a million or more?
- Hoboken Farmers’ Markets: Hoboken Farmers Markets Tuesdays downtown – Thursdays Uptown and Saturdays Uptown. (weather permitting)
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Two hours to get you away from the protests at town square!