Hoboken Photo Leftovers for August 9th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: August 9, 2014
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: How nice is this? Since Anthony David’s at 10th & Bloomfield expanded – they’ve also cared enough to spruce up the sidewalk with nice pavers!
- Photo 2: The former Bahama Mama’s is getting that slick “exclusive” NYC exterior that makes it look prestigious. Wonder what the new name will be?
- Photo 3: Is it just me, or does the Slider Street mural seem a bit phallic?
- Photo 4: United Water was busy last week – with several more “infrastructure issues” affecting the integrity of the roads.
- Photo 5: Planning to head to Giorgio’s Bakery this weekend? Bag it, because they’re on vacation till the 12th!
Could be the “perfect” summer weekend of 2014. Get off your lazy ass!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!