Hoboken Week in Review: 7/27/2014
Hoboken Week in Review -July 27, 2014
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, July 27, 2014:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Snobby Hoboken – Some strange website calls Hoboken snobby. They’re full of shit!
- St. Ann’s Festival – Did you catch the parade? One of the few remaining traditions our “reform” politicians haven’t killed yet.
- Sandy Money – A public service announcement asking “who’s money are they fighting over?”
- Planned Obsolescence – Is street paint purposely of lesser quality?
- Theft – Who is parking “enforcement” good for anyway?
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- St. Ann’s Festival (Feast) – Last chance to attend is today.
- Hudson Restaurant Week – Starts tomorrow.
- McLoone’s Pier House – The long-awaited waterfront replacement for LUA.
- Bahama Mama’s – Long time Hoboken icon undergoing renovation.
- Romantic Depot – “Wasn’t getting any” from the Mile Square – found more action elsewhere.
- La Casetta Pizza – Who knows what’s happening at this wacky place.
- Hoboken Farmers’ Markets: “Jersey Fresh!” Tuesdays downtown – Thursdays Uptown and Saturdays Uptown. (weather permitting)
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Big Screen “entertainment.”