Hoboken Photo Leftovers for August 2nd
Hoboken photo remains of the week: August 2, 2014
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1-5: Yikes! Willow Ave. between 13th & 11th got repaved with sub-standard material! Rejoice the Queen! Ha ha! They will “paint” the lines this week…
- Photo 6:Did you know that The Blowout Zone now offers “cuts” on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays? Grab a beer after your cut!
- Photo 7: Whoops! McLoone’s Pier House not quite ready yet…
- Photo 8: The Toxic Tent did a musical chairs kind of maneuver.
- Photo 9: And about as exciting as a Red Bull van giving away free sugary garbage – the uptown Prime Time convenience empire finalizes their work on 14th Street….
Not so lucky this weekend… be aware of possible “precipitation!”
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!