Hoboken Photo Leftovers for July 26th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: July 26, 2014
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1-8: Our favorite time to attend St. Ann’s Festival: Before they open! Special note – we were a bit concerned that some of the vegetable matter served here was sitting out in the sun all day without refrigeration.
- Photo 9: Bareburger got their brand new “weathered” looking exterior. Keep it real!
- Photos 10-11: Wow, “renovation” moving along fast at what was once Bahama Mama’s.
- Photo 12: Uptown will soon smell like oysters once Stingray Lounge opens.
- Photo 13: And Bagels on The Hudson makes it clear they’re renovating as well.
What are your special plans for this typical summer weekend?
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!