2014 Hoboken St. Ann’s Italian Festival
104th St. Ann’s Feast begins on July 23, 2014 in Hoboken
Here we go again! Wednesday, July 23rd marks the first of five days of Italian Festival fun on the west side of Hoboken (7th & Jefferson Streets).
Games, rides, food (like Zeppole’s), raffles, music and the very popular beer tent and smelly Port-o-Johns.
Standard array of “B-list” entertainment, including The Nerds, who have played the festival before.
See below for schedule of other performers.
2014 Hoboken St. Ann’s Italian Festival Lineup
(Note that all performers are expected to start around 8:15pm each day. Also note that the “procession” takes place all over the streets of Hoboken after the 11am mass on July 26th. It ties traffic up all over the place.)
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014 (6pm to 11pm) – “Sinatra Idol”
- Thursday, July 24, 2014 (6pm to 11pm) – “Latino Night”
- Friday, July 25, 2014 (6pm to 11pm) – Big Daddy Enterprise presents “Pop Divas”
- Saturday, July 26, 2014 (12pm to 11pm) – “Italian Night” featuring Emil Stucchio
- Sunday, July 27, 2014 (1pm to 11pm) – The Nerds