Hoboken Photo Leftovers for July 19th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: July 19, 2014
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: Those who enjoy the marvels of the modern construction process can have front row seat downtown near the Pearson Education project.
- Photo 2: A plain barber shop with an over-the-top marketing veil called Clubhouse opening soon on Adams Street.
- Photo 3: Sweet. Rite Aid now open 24 hours. Sure hope no crazies decide to cause trouble in the wee hours.
- Photo 4: The building within Mercury Lot has risen to it’s final height. Do you get a chemical testing kit at closing?
- Photo 5: What’s taking Kiddie Academy so long? Gold plated desks on backorder? Pushing almost a year since they said they were opening…
Wow, today is practically perfect. Take an adventure somewhere! Or not.
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!