Hoboken Week in Review: 7/13/2014
Hoboken Week in Review -July 13, 2014
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, July 13, 2014:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- PSE&G and Paving – Infrastructure mayhem in Hoboken for the foreseeable future.
- Hoboken Sinkhole – Is this our next front row seat to muddy waters?
- Bike Nuisances – Is this eco-friendly mode of transport just a headache in a bottle?
- Parking abuse What city vehicle broke the law this week?
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Bareburger – Getting closer to opening – and now hiring!
- McLoone’s – Also opening soon and looking for help!
- Crumbs crumbles – Wow. Cupcake empire vanishes in a jiffy. Do they know something we don’t?
- Cork Wine & Spirits – Uptown residents now have more booze choices.
- Bagels on the Hudson – Getting a sorely-needed makeover…
- Makeovers – Moving closer to the Hudson.
- Prime on Garden – Local convenience store has more locations than any other business in town!
- Smokin’ Barrel – Uptown sports bar changes name three times before they even open.
- Hoboken Farmers’ Markets: Three days to choose from – Tuesdays downtown – Thursdays Uptown and Saturdays Uptown. (all weather-permitting of course…)
- Bow Tie Cinemas – How long will Hollywood last?