Hoboken Photo Leftovers for July 5th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: July 5, 2014
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photo 1: World “Cluster” Cup – Boy, the “frenzy” over a game with men kicking a ball around a field, and people bought it hook, line and sinker! You’re making Aldous Huxley roll over in his grave, by the way!
- Photo 2: Winning Freeholder Anthony Romano’s campaign HQ is up for rent. Know of any businesses that could survive?
- Photo 3: Want to visit a nice place to enjoy some outdoor seating? Crepe Guru at 315 Washington Street has now completed their exterior identity.
- Photo 4: What a great business Mario over at Viola Vita has. Heads to beautiful Italy for countless weeks a year to “acquire inventory.” He’ll be back on the 24th, in case you’re due for a new bag or accessory.
- Photos 5-7: I guess this is good news. Willow Ave. getting re-paved uptown. But have you ever driven on Bloomfield Street? At least one car repair a DAY on that hell-ride!
Looks pretty nice the rest of the weekend!
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!