Hoboken Week in Review: 5/25/2014
Hoboken Week in Review – May 25, 2014
Hope everyone is enjoying “hump day” of the three-day weekend!
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, May 25, 2014:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- 14th Street Viaduct – Will be completed by the summer.
- PSE&G Substation – You ever wonder what the real reason is?
- War on Balloons – Nanny-state bannage of harmless fun.
- HPU Hypocrisy (daily) – They continue to break the “laws” they’re robbing you for. Rap sheet a mile long.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- Slider Street – We review the best mini-sandwiches in Hoboken.
- Everlast Lab – New fitness facility focused on boxing skills.
- Classic Harbor Line – Boat tours straight from the shores of the Mile Square.
- Clubhouse Barbershop – The latest hair-cutting place progress.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – Big holiday weekend blockbusters and more.