Hoboken Week in Review: 4/27/2014
Hoboken Week in Review – April 27, 2014
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, April 27, 2014:
City Happenings & Political Quackery
- Parking Meter nonsense carries on – The city makes it very difficult to comply with decreed parking “laws.”
- Andrew Jarzyk still missing – Although hope is not lost.
- Pulaski Inundation – Like it or not, you know more than you care about the Pulaski Skyway.
- Retarded – “Holier than thou” people want to control your speech. Didn’t millions die because of similar sentiments?
- Unauthorized Horticultural Slumber – Man ushered away because he was sleeping in a “weird” yet harmless place.
- Another Church turned Condo – God Bless my “box” and quarterly property tax bill?
- Spring Arts & Music Festival – Next week this time – Washington Street will be packed.
Business & Other Hoboken Updates
- NOW OPEN IN HOBOKEN – Clem’s Steaks Unlimited Too – Planet Sun’s 3rd Location – and Brower Club men’s frou-frou clothing store.
- Piccolo Roma – Italian restaurant downtown had papered windows. Wonder why?
- Maxwell’s Tavern – Nothing new to see here.
- Stroller grab – Stores are now making it obvious they want stroller moms to spend hubbies bonus checks.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – If you didn’t go to the movies – what would you do with your time?